It Figures.....

>> Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I finally learn how to do this kind of stuff, and the site where the rest of my story is.....is down for maintenance. So it might be another day before I can get up the next part. Oh well, I tried. But there might be something else I can do..I have written some poetry, so maybe I will go ahead and get it posted, on yet another part of this wonderful site. That is if I can figure that out again...... I still have not decided upon a picture yet. Got to dig out my discs with them and go thru them all. By the way, that is a chore in and of itself.....and I still have not figured out how to link all my different pages together.....1 thing at a time I guess. Wouldn't want to strain my brain with all this new information coming in.....

2 comments:

S@n Wednesday, August 22, 2007  

LOL... you are so funny:P need help?

chardonnay Wednesday, August 22, 2007  

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!!!!! I will email you will questions. Hope you are ready for this...I ask lots of questions.

  © Blogger template Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP