Arrrgggghhh!!!!!

>> Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ok. Day two. And now I have enough information to begin uploading some of my stories. And get a migraine in the process. But I guess that's the price I pay for wanting to share with others. Right. Here's to good friends who enjoy doing this to me.......Cheers!!! (And you know who you are.) Eventually I will be adding a picture here. Don't know what yet. Be patient with me. I am just pc illiterate is all. But I will learn this Voodoo in Greek yet!!!!! Check back later. Especially if you enjoy the misery of others!!!!!

8 comments:

Leah Tuesday, August 21, 2007  

Well, I sure enjoy the misery of other - I write about it all the time ;-)
But you knew that already, didn't you.
Should I tell Priest Cutie about your new place ?

chardonnay Tuesday, August 21, 2007  

Eventually....let me at least get the first story up.....

S.B. Tuesday, August 21, 2007  

You go girl! So glad you've got it up!

chardonnay Tuesday, August 21, 2007  

Thanks Beth! Still got some work to do tho' I think.....

S@n Tuesday, August 21, 2007  

:D cant wait for your first story!!! YAY!!!

chardonnay Tuesday, August 21, 2007  

Thanks Sandy.....I also hav ethat started....go look again..the addy is there.... and hopefully soon these will all be linked....

thewynd Tuesday, August 21, 2007  

Hi Melissa. Had to go to a wireless hotspot with high speed internet to actually find this. Dealing with dial up at my parents' house right now.

So glad you did this. Looking forward to checking back here often!

Anything I can do to help, please let me know. Although you might want to ask me when I am home with my dsl...

chardonnay Wednesday, August 22, 2007  

Thanks Gayle...will most certainly keep that in mind....


the more help...the merrier

and the less Migraine I have....:)

  © Blogger template Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP