Wow! It's been awhile!

>> Sunday, June 29, 2008

But I have been not well. My friends know what's been going on so I won't go into detail to bore you any. But I wanted to post this quick announcement here that I have posted part one to a new story. It's called "Bottomless", and with a LOT of help and encouragement from Sandy, the story that almost never was, finally made it to light! Thank you Sandy, from the "Bottomless"-ness of my heart. With out you, this story would not have happened. Period. Many thanks go out to you. You have helped me keep my focus thru many things regarding the story behind the story. And once again, I am humbled by your talent. Most of you from the Simtales forum know of the health concerns I have been going thru, and the struggles I have been dealing with in quitting smoking. Doing that one major thing, really opened the door, and like the cliff hanger in this story, left me in some very unfamiliar territory. But that was only part of the story behind the story. This story was actually born from a contest on the forum. During the holiday season, in December of last year. It turned out to be the only entrant. But the contest was cancelled. So here, finally, is the story that almost wasnt'..due to many different things...LOL!! At least..the first part of it. Mwahahahhahaahah!!!! check us out at... www.simtales.net

1 comments:

Leah Thursday, July 03, 2008  

And I'm so glad Sandra and you brought this story to life. It's too good a story to go to waste.

BTW, I just tagged you for a meme!

http://leahswritersblog.blogspot.com/2008/07/six-word-memoir.html

  © Blogger template Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP