The Weekend......

>> Monday, September 3, 2007

I hope every one had a great weekend. Whether they were celebrating Labor Day, or it was just an ordinary weekend.......my weekend happened to coincide with my birthday......and I'd have to say it was a great one. I was spending all weekend celebrating with friends, and family. That's a first for me. But now that all is said and done..it is time to wind down, and begin the next year of my life. I hope it goes as well as my weekend did. That would be nice. Wonder what is in store for me.......or maybe I shouldn't as I could very well be jinxing myself. Well, it's almost time to go watch my wrestling show, and have my birthday drink. I was originally going to drink it ON my birthday...but I was kept so busy, I didn't have time....it should be really cold by now. If not, I need a new fridge......LOL!!!!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP