So far, so good....

>> Saturday, August 25, 2007

I am currently in the process of saving everything to draft form. That way it can all go up almost at once. I have been so frustated and overwhelmed at trying to figure all of this out, literally screaming and pulling out my hair. No...no bald spots yet. Working on it. I have to give major props and kudos to a couple of really good people.....Leah, Sandy, Beth, and Gayle. All of them trying to help me with this, offering what knowledge they have gleaned from doing this themselves. With a lot more success than I have had. My heartfelt thanks, and respect goes out to you. Just for the support alone. Not to mention the rest..... And Leah...it really is like learning Voodoo in Greek to me.....

You’re The Best Clapping Hands
Bow Down

3 comments:

Leah Sunday, August 26, 2007  

Thank you. I feel honoured.
But quite honestly, I don't know the first thing about Voodoo and Greek is mostly... Greek to me!
Now, if we were talking about Ivrit, that would be a different thing. Not that my Ivrit is any good, LOL!
Anyway - congrats on your blogs. So far you're doing really well. Never mind those bold spots. It's the price we all pay for wanting to show off ;-P
And now get your fanny over to Priest Cutie - Chapter 3! I worked my butt off to get that one posted.

S@n Sunday, August 26, 2007  

YAY, it looks great!!

chardonnay Sunday, August 26, 2007  

Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!

Thank you all...

and in those famous words...

"You like me! You really like me!!!!"

  © Blogger template Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP